Leadership Boot Camp: Effective Leadership – Books and Materials
Materials and individual DiSC® assessment are included in program fee.
- 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees: A Manager's Guide to Addressing Performance, Conduct, and Discipline Challenges by Paul Falcone
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You by John C. Maxwell
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Patterson, Grenky et al.
- Drive! by Daniel Pink
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Bradbury and Greaves
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- The Go Giver Leader by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles Duhigg
- Format: Tues. / Wed. / Thurs. | Live Virtual
- Dates: Aug. 10 - 12, 2021
- Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
- Hours: 24 Hours - PDUs / 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: **$1,250
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 23, 2021 and pay only $1125! Seats are limited.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).