Leadership Boot Camp: Effective Leadership – Ideal Candidate
- Supervisors, Managers and Senior Leaders
- Individuals who excel in their specialty but who would like to learn additional management techniques
- Individuals with managerial responsibility that requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Format: Tues. / Wed. / Thurs. | Live Virtual or On-Campus
- Dates: Aug. 10 - 12, 2021
- Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm EST
- Hours: 24 Hours - PDUs / 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: BOCA RATON Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: **$1,250
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 9, 2021 and pay only $1125! Seats are limited.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligble for Professional Development Units (PDUs).