Fundamentals of Agile Project Management Ideal Candidate
- Individuals considering pursuing PMI®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification (the 14 education hours can be used towards the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® education requirement)
- IT Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Team Members, or Program Managers seeking an introduction to Agile tools and techniques
- Experienced Project Managers new to the Agile environment
- Format: Thu./Fri.
- Dates: Apr. 4 - 5, 2019
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 14 Hours-PDUs/ 1.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 2
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $850
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Program Requirements
- Books and Material