Fundamentals of Agile Project Management – Program Requirements
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this course other than an interest in learning more about Agile Project Management.
Participants who successfully complete this program, may consider advancing toward the following certification if eligibility requirements are met. Eligibility for this designation is set forth by The Project Managment Institute (PMI)®.
To earn the (PMI-ACP)® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Format: Thurs./Fri.
- Dates: Mar. 19 - 20, 2020
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 14 Hours-PDUs/ 1.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 2
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $850
General Project Experience - 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® status will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience - 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
Training in Agile Practices - 21 contact hours
- Hours must be earned in agile practices from a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- The hours acquired by taking this course will satisfy this requirement
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Program Requirements
- Books and Materials
- Accreditation and Partnership