PMP® Exam PREP (21 hr) Accreditation & Partnerships
Florida Atlantic University’s Project Management Certification Programs are approved by The Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Florida Atlantic University is an Authorized Training Provider (ATP®) approved by the The Project Management Institute (PMI)® n addition to being one of PMI®'s Registered Educational Providers (R.E.P.)®.
The PMP® Exam Changed in January 2021...Be Prepared! To learn more about the changes, click here.
- Format: Fri./Sat./Sun. | Live Virtual or In-Class Boca Raton Campus
- Dates: Dec. 10 – 12, 2021
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (Breakout in multiple sessions within the timeframe)
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Live Virtual or In-Class Boca Raton Campusl
- Fee: $1,395.00
Professional Development Units
All programs will generate Continuing Education/Professional Development Units (CEU/PDU) credits that may be applied toward receiving and maintaining The Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® credentials.
Florida Atlantic University’s Six Sigma Certification Programs are developed and produced, and/or offered in partnership with Key Performance, LLC.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA® ,and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.