Six Sigma Master Black Belt (Online) – Books and Materials
- Implementing Six Sigma — Second Edition, by Forrest W. Breyfogle III, ISBN: 978-0-471-26572-6
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, by Michael L. George, David Rowlands, Mark Price, John Maxey, ISBN: 978-0-07-144119-3
NOTE: The textbooks are provided with student tuition; pending registration date, books will be shipped in a timely manner for program start (reading assignments will begin with the first lesson). FAU is not responsible for delayed arrival of books due to import restrictions.*
- Course materials are downloadable
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments
- Format: Online
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 6 month window to complete
- Hours: 50 Hours-PDUs / 5.0 CEUs
- Sessions: -
- Fee: $2,595
- Location: Online
* International Shipping Fees May Apply.
- Participants must have or are required to purchase the latest version of Minitab and Minitab Companion software. The 30 day free TRIAL VERSION of the latest version of Minitab may be utilized or you may purchase 1 year license to the full version of Minitab directly from a software vendor or as part of your registration for the program.
Please note that if the trial version is elected, participants will need to complete all of the Minitab related assignments within the 30 day window.
Participants must have access to the following while going through the online course:
- Scientific calculator capable of powers, roots, and logs; or calculator-based software that will perform these functions
- A computer/laptop/tablet with Microsoft Excel is required, along with the necessary password/authority to load software. NOTE: Your device must meet the system requirements for the MINITAB software as well as the requirements for accessing the online learning management system: Canvas
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Data on real-life problems and performance measures