Certificate in Supply Management – Program Requirements
Upon completion of the Florida Atlantic University Certified Professional in Supply Management Program, individuals will be awarded with a Certificate from Florida Atlantic University.
However, individuals who wish to sit for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM®) examare required by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) to:
- Format: Saturday | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Feb. 6 - May 8, 2021
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Hours: 72 Hours/ 7.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: On Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: **$2,100 - Includes material, textbooks and parking
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay PRIOR to Dec. 31, 2020 and pay only $1890!
1. Pass an exam in each of the three Supply Management disciplines:
- Supply Management Core
- Supply Management Integration
- Leadership and Transformation in Supply
2. To possess three years of full-time, professional supply management experience
3. To meet the educational requirements set forth by ISM:
- Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) Eligibility:
• Three years of full-time, professional supply management experience (non-clerical,
• A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or international equivalen
To learn more about Institute for Supply Management (ISM) and qualifying for the CPSM® credential, please visit www.ism.ws.