Professional MBA Boca Raton
Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Professional MBA program, offered
at the Boca Raton Campus or Davie Campus.
With courses offered on weeknights, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our Professional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
FAU's Part Time MBA Program was recently ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek's last ranking, and ranks #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Professional MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester at the Boca Raton or Davie Campus.
- Boca Raton Campus: Tuesday and Thursday evenings in-person
- Fall 2022 begins Tuesday August 23, 2022
Professional MBA Boca Raton Program Features
- Full administrative support (books, materials, registration, tutoring and writing support)
- Professsional development services
- Executive coaching sessions and seminars
- Business Mentorship Program
- Average Class Size: 35
- Network with up to 150 business professional students
- Industry-leading faculty
- State-of-the-art Executive Education facility
- Optional International Business Trip
- Refreshments during class sessions
Professional MBA Boca Raton Facts
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning an internationally recognized MBA degree. Each cohort begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing similar experiences, providing support, and building lasting connections.
- The goal of the Professional MBA is to prepare mid-level professionals to advance their career, grow in leadership roles, and elevate their organizations.
- Program starts August and January of each year
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
Students may choose from a myriad of elective* courses to diversify their understanding of different industries and disciplines, or pursue an MBA concentration in one of the following areas:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Business
- Health Administration
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
*Elective courses may be offered at different days/times or online.
For updates on the university’s COVID-19 policies, please visit here.