Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Professional MBA program, offered
at the Boca Raton Campus or Davie Campus.
With courses offered on weeknights, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our Professional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
The Professional MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester at the Boca Raton or Davie Campus.
Program Start Dates
Boca Raton Campus: Tuesday and Thursday evenings on campus
- Spring 2024 On-campus program starts: Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Professional MBA Program Features
- Full administrative support (books, materials, registration, tutoring and writing support)
- Professional development services
- Executive coaching sessions and seminars
- Business Mentorship Program
- Average Class Size: 35
- Network with up to 150 business professional students
- Industry-leading faculty
- State-of-the-art Executive Education facility
- Optional International Business Trip
- Refreshments during class sessions
Professional MBA Facts
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning an internationally recognized MBA degree. Each cohort begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing similar experiences, providing support, and building lasting connections.
- The goal of the Professional MBA is to prepare mid-level professionals to advance their career, grow in leadership roles, and elevate their organizations.
- Program starts August and January of each year
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
Students may choose from a myriad of elective* courses to diversify their understanding of different industries and disciplines, or pursue an MBA concentration in one of the following areas:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- International Business
- Health Administration
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
*Elective courses may be offered at different days/times or online.
For updates on the university’s COVID-19 policies, please visit here.