Global Master of Science in Finance (MSF) Program Information
Global Master of Science in Finance
Florida Atlantic University's Global MS in Finance Program is an intensive 16-month program offering exceptional quality.
The Global MS in Finance allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning an internationally-accredited MS degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Students can obtain Bloomberg Certification and attend preparation courses for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation.
FAU, which is located in Boca Raton, Florida, is central to three major business hubs in booming Southeast Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. The Global Master of Science in Finance program trains experienced and aspiring professionals from Florida and around the world for specialized careers in financial management, investment banking, hedge funds, and investment management.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Global MS in Finance Program. It is an effective way to ensure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
COVID -19 Message
The On-campus Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program is delivered through live synchronous sessions during scheduled class days and times on Mondays and Wednesdays. Additionally, asynchronous class lectures and mini-lectures are recorded and accessible on demand to enhance class study in our digital learning management system, Canvas.
Florida Atlantic University campuses are now open for physical attendance—following guidelines determined by the State University System. Executive Education has resumed on-campus classroom attendance according to established regulations. Students may attend in person as well as access classes virtually or through a hybrid format combining in-person and virtual attendance.
- Courses are every Monday and Wednesday, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- 8 week terms
- Boca Raton campus
- OR live-remote during scheduled class times, from anywhere in the world
- 16 months
- 30 Credit Hours
- $1,000 per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $30,000
- Full-Service administrative support
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students
Tuition and program fees include*:
- Course fees
- Instructional materials
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Preparation Courses
- Bloomberg Certification
- Digital parking permit with covered parking spaces
- Student ID for exclusive access to facilities
- Guaranteed schedule for the entire program
- Class recordings
- Small classroom sizes for personalized instruction with industry-specialized professors
- Refreshments and snacks (for in-person attendees during class sessions)
- Microsoft Office products
- Access to workshops and seminars
- Business Career & Professional Development Services
- Tutoring and writing services
- Full-service program support (technology, course registration, financing, textbook and course materials)
- FAU Business Mentor Program Option
- Dedicated Program Advisor
- Access to extensive academic library database, case studies, articles, journals and publications
- Lifetime discount on professional development certificate courses
- Graduation Regalia
- Graduation Banquet
*Multiple payment options and plans accepted (including financial aid, tuition reimbursement, and self-payment).
The 16-month Global MS in Finance program starts every fall (August) and spring (January) semester.
Fall 2021 Global MS in Finance program begins Monday, August 23, 2021
Courses are every Monday and Wednesday evening, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM, or live-remote during scheduled class times; 8 week terms with breaks between semesters. Each class of students begins and progresses through the program together, taking most of the same courses and sharing the same educational experience for the 16 months.
The program consists of 30 credit hours. The pace and intensity of the program are balanced to provide students with optimal opportunities to assimilate knowledge.
A variety of learning methods are employed throughout the program. Case studies, computer simulations of challenging, competitive business situations, problem-solving discussions, team presentations, individual study, lectures, visual presentations, guest speakers, and assigned readings are regularly used. Students also complete research and analytical studies to develop strategic thinking abilities.