MS Finance Program Information
Florida Atlantic University's MS in Finance Program is an intensive 16-month program offering exceptional quality.
The MS in Finance allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MS degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Students can obtain Bloomberg Certification and attend preparation courses for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) designation.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the MS in Finance Program. It is an effective way to ensure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
The 16-month MS in Finance is 30 credits
- Courses are every Monday and Wednesday, 6:15pm-10:00pm.
- 30 Credit Hours
- $1,000 per credit hour
- Total Tuition: $30,000
- Full-Service, all-inclusive
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
Tuition and program fees include:
- Parking Decal
- Student ID
- Guaranteed schedule for the entire program
- Review classes and recorded classes (as needed)
- Access to non-degree workshops and seminars
- Bloomberg Certification
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Preparation Courses
- Optional Financial Analyst Track
- Full-service program support for all your needs
- Dedicated Program Advisor
- Support Staff Open Door Policy
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Graduation Cap and Gown
- Graduation Banquet
- Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement are accepted.
- Self Pay? We offer a convenient payment plan.
MS in Finance Financial Analyst Track
Students can apply to be admitted into the Financial Analyst Program (FAP) simultaneously as they are applying to the MS in Finance. Students completing the Financial Analyst Program will obtain 6 credits towards the MS in Finance Degree. Students completing the Financial Analyst Program will also receive a Financial Analyst Program Certificate from FAU.