- Academic Honesty Policy
- Academic Petition Process
- Administrative Drops, Prerequisites & Student Responsibility
- College of Business Residency Requirements
- Email Correspondence
- Limitation on Number of Withdrwals
- Limitation on Repeated Courses
- Regulation 4.001 Code of Academic Integrity
- Regulation 4.002 Student Academic Grievance Procedures for Grade Reviews
- Two Semesters to Declare Policy
Administrative Drops, Prerequisites and Student Responsibility
Students are responsible for completing prerequisites for courses and meeting all requirements for the degree. Any student who does not meet course prerequisites may be administratively dropped from courses at any time during a semester. Exceptions may be made by petition to the College before registering.
Students who do not attend the first class meeting of a College of Business course may be administratively dropped by the instructor.