College of Business Residency Requirements
- Students are required to earn at least 75 percent of their major courses at FAU.
- A minimum of 30 upper division business credits must be taken at FAU
- The last 30 upper-division credits must be earned at FAU.
- College of Business certificates require that 100 percent of the courses for the certificate be taken at FAU.
- After matriculation into the College of Business, transient work is not permitted except in unusual circumstances. In these cases, an academic petition showing justification is required.