© Last Updated2/12/18
College of Business Residency Requirements
- After a student matriculates at FAU, the College of Business will not accept upper-level
business transfer course work taken after admission, except from AACSB-accredited
- After being admitted to the College and declaring a major (not pre-business), transient
course work is not permitted.
- 50 percent of all required upper-division classes taught by the College of Business
must be taken at FAU (at least 30 credits, including GEB 3213)
- Students must earn a minimum of 30 credits at FAU to earn a degree, and the last 30
upper-division credits must be earned at FAU.
- Students are required to earn at least 75 percent of their major courses at FAU.
- College of Business certificates require that 100 percent of the courses for the certificate
be taken at FAU.