Transfer Course Substitutions

Transfer students may request that a course taken at a prior institution be evaluated to determine if it is equivalent to a course in one of our degree programs. In consultation with an advisor, courses eligible for petition may be identified. Once identified, a Course Equivalent/Substitution petition (.pdf) is filled out along with a copy of the catalog course description from the prior institution and submitted to the Office of Student Academic Services. A separate form is needed for each course that is petitioned. The usual time frame for processing is 2 weeks. A Z# and FAU email address are required.

© Last Updated2/13/18