Registration & Enrollment
Before You Register
Understanding Registration Holds vs. Registration Errors
- Active registration holds prevent registration in all courses and should be checked before you register.
- Registration errors prevent registration in a certain course or in a certain section of a course and may pop up after you try to register.
Review Registration Holds
- A registration hold may prevent your registration until you have completed a certain action. You can review your hold information, including which department placed the hold, by logging into MyFAU.
- Note that some holds only prevent future registration and may not be active for the current term.
- If you have any questions about your registration holds, contact the department that placed the hold.
Registering for Classes
Register for classes early to ensure you get the schedule you want and can graduate on time.
Additional Registration and Enrollment Information