People are at the heart of any organization. Thus, a manager’s leadership style and skills are integral to sustaining a well-functioning company. Good leaders understand that their job is to help their people succeed. FAU's Leadership Boot Camp: People Management program will provide you with the necessary performance management tools and resources to help ensure employee and organizational success.
At its foundation, performance management is built on solid communication, clear expectations, adaptive leadership, self-awareness and a culture of trust that enables the capacity to thrive. Leadership Boot Camp: People Management is a hands-on, real world dynamic program designed to equip you with these skills and insight.
Benefits of effective performance management:
- Hiring the right people for the right positions the right way
- Increased productivity
- Improved efficiency
- Reduce turnover
- Develop practical communication tools to ensure consistent results
- Better problem-solving and decision-making practices
- Build innovative teams who want to get results
- Ability to handle difficult situations and manage difficult people
- Understanding human emotions and how to manage them
- Strong collaboration and cooperation between team members
- Effective relationships
- Examine underlying beliefs and perceptions that influence behaviors
- Continuous learning and reflection
Leadership Boot Camp: People Management
- Format: Tues. / Wed. / Thurs. | On-Campus
- Dates: Apr. 18 – 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm EST
- Hours: 22.5 Hours / 2.25 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,350
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI®) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.