Certificate in Healthcare Leadership – Books and Materials
- Participants will receive a comprehensive participant workbook.
- Participants will also receive a Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) and DiSC Assessment
- The LPI Assessment will be distributed and completed on the first day of class.
- The DiSC Assessment will be distributed prior to the first day of class and must be submitted online in advance. Complete instructions will be provided upon registration.
- Dates: Dates: Oct. 16* – Nov. 6, 2019
- *Wed., Oct. 16/Thurs. Oct. 17 (Kickoff);
- Wed., Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6 (Sess. 3-5)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 35 Hours / 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,995 - Includes materials, lunch and parking
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: BU 86 203
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).