Certificate in Healthcare Leadership – Ideal Candidate
This interdisciplinary cohort program is designed for new and experienced administrative managers, nurses, doctors and department leaders in all sectors of the healthcare industry including but not limited to acute care facilities, long-term care organizations, pharmaceutical and healthcare product sales managers, leaders in managed care organizations, free-standing clinics and insurance companies.
- Dates: Dates: Oct. 16* – Nov. 6, 2019
- *Wed., Oct. 16/Thurs. Oct. 17 (Kickoff);
- Wed., Oct. 23, 30 & Nov. 6 (Sess. 3-5)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Hours: 35 Hours / 3.5 CEUs
- Sessions: 5
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,995 - Includes materials, lunch and parking
phone: (561) 297-2366
map: BU 86 203
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).