Public Safety Leadership Development – Program Benefits
Participants will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Management vs. leadership
- Increasing influence and credibility
- Written and oral communications
- Managing performance standards and accountability
- Win/win conflict resolution
- Working with different generations
- Team building and engagement
- Dates: October 23,30, November 6, 13
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 28 Hours - PDUs / 2.8 CEUs
- Sessions: 4
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,495 - Includes materials, lunch and parking
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) as an Approved Provider.
All Leadership programs are eligible for re-certification credits by the HR Certification Institute.
Florida Atlantic University is accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
Select Leadership programs are accredited by PMI and eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs).