Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate – Program Benefits
- Hands-on, action-learning experience
- Focus on team interaction and facilitated feedback loop
- Program will:
- Provide advanced digital marketing insight focusing on sales improvement
- Focus on helping build online marketing plans capable of generating results
- Engage participants with action-oriented learning sessions
- Provide participants with significant amount of business tips and insights!
- Format: Tuesdays (In-class + Online*)
- Dates: Jan. 21 – Mar. 10, 2020
- Online sessions*: Feb. 11 & 18
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Hours: 28 Hours, 2.8 CEUs
- Sessions: 8 + ½ hour weekly, online
- Fee: $1149 – includes materials and parking
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
*10 total hours of online content (2 online class sessions plus 30 mins. weekly for homework).