Introduction to Project Management (In-Class) – Ideal Candidate
- New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Individuals who desire to start working toward CAPM® or PMP® certification.
Note: This is an introductory course and not a certification preparation course
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Tues./Wed./Thurs. | Live Virtual or On-Campus (TBD)
- Dates: May 11 - 13, 2021
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Live Virtual or On-Campus (TBD)
- Fee: $1,100