Introduction to Project Management – Ideal Candidate
There are no specific requirements to enroll in this course other than an interest in learning more about Project Management.
Candidates for this class include:
- New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Individuals who would like to take on project management responsibilities
- Individuals who desire to start working toward a PMI® certification
- Individuals that may be tasked with working on projects or with project teams
Note: This is an introductory course and not a certification preparation course
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Tues./Wed./Thurs. | On Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: May 9 -11, 2023
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,100