Introduction to Project Management (In-Class) – Ideal Candidate
- New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Individuals who desire to earn the CAPM® designation or work toward PMP® certification
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Tues./Wed./Thurs.
- Dates: Sep. 3 - 5, 2019
- Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,100