Introduction to Project Management – Ideal Candidate
- New and current project managers who wish to be introduced to the methodology and effective practice of project management
- Individuals who desire to start working toward CAPM® or PMP® certification.
Note: This is an introductory course and not a certification preparation course
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Format: Tues./Wed./Thurs. | Attend on Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Dates: Jan. 18 - 20, 2022
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Hours: 24 Hours-PDUs/ 2.4 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Attend on Boca Raton Campus or Live Virtual
- Fee: $1,100
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by Dec. 31, 2021 and pay only $990.00! Seats are limited.