Six Sigma Black Belt Blended – Books and Materials
- Implementing Six Sigma — Second Edition, by Forrest W. Breyfogle III, ISBN: 978-0-471-26572-6
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, by Michael L. George, David Rowlands, Mark Price, John Maxey, ISBN: 978-0-07-144119-3
NOTE: The textbooks are provided with student tuition and are provided on the first day of class (reading assignments will begin with the first lesson).
- Participants will also receive a comprehensive participant workbook
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments
- Format: Saturdays | Live Virtual
- Dates: Nov. 6 – Dec. 11, 2021 (In-Class, 5 Saturdays) + Dec. 12, 2021 – Dec. 11, 2022 (Online)
- Time: (In-Class) 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 70 Hours - PDUs/7.0 CEUs
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $5,135
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 23, 2021 and pay only $4,621.50! Seats are limited.
- Participants must have or are required to purchase the latest version of Minitab and Minitab Workspace software (you may purchase Minitab directly from a software vendor or as part of your registration for the program).
Participants must have access to the following while going through the blended course:
- Scientific calculator capable of powers, roots, and logs; or calculator-based software that will perform these functions
- A computer/laptop/tablet with Microsoft Excel is required, along with the necessary password/authority to load software. NOTE: Your device must meet the system requirements for the MINITAB software as well as the requirements for accessing the online learning management system: Canvas
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Data on real-life problems and performance measures