Six Sigma Black Belt Blended – Books and Materials
- Implementing Six Sigma — Second Edition, by Forrest W. Breyfogle III, ISBN: 978-0-471-26572-6
- The Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, by Michael L. George, David Rowlands, Mark Price, John Maxey, ISBN: 978-0-07-144119-3
NOTE: The textbooks are provided with student tuition and are provided on the first day of class (reading assignments will begin with the first lesson).
- Participants will also receive a comprehensive participant workbook
- Presentations, Lessons, and Assignments
- Format: Saturdays | Live Virtual
- Dates:Oct. 7 - Nov. 4, 2023 (In-Class, 5 Saturdays) + Nov. 4, 2023 – MNov. 4, 2024 (Online)
- Time: (In-Class) 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 70 Hours - PDUs/7.0 CEUs
- Location: Live Virtual
- Fee: $5,135**
**EARLY BIRD: Register and pay by July 16, 2023 and pay only $4621.50!
- Participants must have or will be provided with the latest version of the SigmaXL software.
Participants must have access to the following while going through the blended course:
- Scientific calculator capable of powers, roots, and logs; or calculator-based software that will perform these functions
- A computer/laptop/tablet with Microsoft Excel is required, along with the necessary password/authority to load software. NOTE: Your device must meet the system requirements for SigmaXL as well as the requirements for accessing the online learning management system: Canvas
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Data on real-life problems and performance measures
Asst. Director Corporate Training & Talent Development
phone: (561) 297-4819
map: Bldg. 103, SF 129