Certificate in Supply Management Program Benefits
Florida Atlantic University’s Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM®) Program offers a comprehensive foundation for the supply management body of knowledge and provides participants with the highest level of sourcing, procurement, and supply management knowledge and expertise.
By taking this course, you will enhance your knowledge and expertise within the supply management field, advance your career and increase your earning power.
Additionally, participants who take this course will:
- Format: Saturday
- Dates: Jan. 26 - Apr. 27, 2019
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Hours: 72 Hours/ 7.2 CEUs
- Sessions: 12
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $2,100 - Includes material, textbooks and parking
- Develop and enhance skills and knowledge in the core principles and common practices in sourcing, procurement, and supply management;
- Study cutting edge purchasing and supply chain methods and trends in the profession;
- Examine real examples of functions to understand the purchasing and supply operations of today's private and public business and government institutions;
- Learn sourcing, control and operation, legal contractual issues and administrative theory, while preparing for your certification as Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) under the Institute for Supply Management (ISM)