MBA in Sport Management Application Process
Complete the Departmental Supplemental Application
BE SURE TO SELECT THE APPROPRIATE SUPPLEMENTAL APPLICATION LINK BELOW FOR YOUR SEMESTER (SPRING or FALL) and your format (ON-CAMPUS or FULLY ONLINE):
ON-CAMPUS MBA SPORT
Boca Raton On-Campus Fall 2020: Click HERE to access your Supplemental Application.
ONLINE MBA SPORT
Item 1: Submit Current Resume
Current resume with three academic or professional references on last page including: reference name, title, company, contact information.
Item 2: Personal Essay
- Essay content must include:
- Why do you want to come to FAU?
- What are your future career plans?
- Describe any previous experience you have in the sport industry.
- Essay Format:
- Essay should have your full name at the top of each page.
- Essay should be typed, double spaced, and a minimum of two pages.
- Essay should be written in essay form, not question and answer format.
- Essay must be written in a Word document.
Item 3: Submit Unofficial Transcript(s) or Unofficial Transcript Evaluation
Upload your unofficial transcript(s) from your bachelor’s program or transcript evaluation (this step is NOT required for FAU graduates).
If you only have an official copy of your transcripts or evaluation, please mail them to our office (listed below).
Item 4: Submit Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS Exam Score (If Applicable)
- Evidence of English proficiency. Non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of proficiency in English from: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Please Note: Applicants are responsible for making arrangements to schedule the test(s).
- Non-Native speakers of English are not required to submit proof of English language
proficiency if they meet one of the following:
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in the United States or abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in a country where English is the majority native-speaking language, or where English is the primary language of instruction starting in the primary grades.
- Completion of at least sixty (60) post-secondary credits or an associate degree or higher from a U.S. regionally accredited postsecondary institution or from a recognized post-secondary institution abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Here is the official FAU regulation on English Language Proficiency: Regulation 4.009.
Decision and Next Steps
Upon successful review of the Supplemental Application documents, you will be informed of your admission status. If accepted, your admissions coordinator will send you information for the next steps to complete the application process.