MBA in Sport Management Admissions and Application Process
The Office of Executive Education reviews candidate applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant's professional and academic background.
Program Start Dates
- Fall 2020 classes begin August 25, 2020
- Summer 2020 classes begin May 23, 2020
- Fall 2020 classes online begins August 22, 2020
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; no business prerequisites are required
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over the last 60 undergraduate credits
- Four years professional work experience
- GMAT/GRE (see waiver information below)
While previous work experience is preferred, work experience is not required to get in the FAU MBA in Sport Management program.
GMAT/GRE Waiver Information
The GMAT/GRE exam score may be waived for the program. GMAT/GRE waiver eligibility is based on evaluation of credentials listed under “Admissions Criteria.” Additionally, a waiver may be granted with the completion of an advanced degree (Master’s, Doctoral, Professional).
If it is determined by the Admissions Committee that the GMAT or GRE is required,
the minimum score requirement is:
GRE: (Verbal) 153; (Quantitative) 144; (Analytical Writing) 4