Executive MHA (EMHA) Program Information
15- Month Executive Master of Health Administration On-Campus
Florida Atlantic University's Executive Master of Health Administration (EMHA) Program is an intensive 15-month program offering exceptional quality.
The Executive MHA curriculum allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities
while earning an AACSB accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each
class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence
of classes and educational experiences.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for FAU's Executive Programs. It is an effective way to insure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
The Executive Master of Health Administration degree program begins each fall, spring, and summer (online only) semester.
Boca Raton Campus: Every third weekend, 8:00 AM - 6:15 PM
The 15-month Executive MHA is 30 credits whether you take it on-campus or online.
COVID -19 Message
The On-campus Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (EMHA) program is delivered through live synchronous sessions during scheduled class days and times on Saturdays and Sundays. Additionally, asynchronous class lectures and mini-lectures are recorded and accessible on demand to enhance class study in our digital learning management system, Canvas.
When Florida Atlantic University is permitted to reopen our campuses for physical attendance—as determined by the State University System—Executive Education will resume on-campus classroom attendance according to established regulations. Physical attendance in the classroom will be optional until effective regulations allow for a full return to on-campus immersion.
The Spring 2021 Executive MHA On-Campus degree program begins Saturday & Sunday January
16 & 17, 2021.
- Courses are every third weekend Saturday and Sunday, 8:00AM - 6:15PM
- Complete your EMHA program with only 44 class days on campus
- 30 credit hours
- $1,000 per credit hour, total of $30,000 for the full degree.
- Full-Service, all-inclusive
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
Tuition and program fees include:
- Tuition, Textbooks, Parking Decal, Student ID, Refreshments and Snacks, Graduation Cap and Gown and Graduation Banquet
- Guaranteed schedule for the entire program
- View recorded classes as needed
- Access to non-degree workshops and seminars
- Full-service program support for all your needs
- Dedicated Program Advisor
- Support Staff Open Door Policy
- Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement are accepted. Tuition is waived until financial aid is disbursed. Visit our Executive MHA Tuition and Financial Aid page.
- Self Pay? We offer a convenient payment plan.
On-Campus Executive MHA Schedule
The Executive MHA On-Campus program starts every spring (January) and fall (August) semester at the Boca Raton Campus.
Courses are held every third weekend on Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am-6:15pm, with breaks between semesters. The EMHA program is a cohort based program and students will progress through the program together as a group.
The program consists of 30 credit hours and students will have 44 total days on campus. The pace and intensity of the program are balanced to provide students with optimal opportunities to assimilate knowledge.
A variety of learning methods are employed throughout the program. Case studies, problem-solving discussions, team presentations, individual study, lectures, visual presentations, guest speakers, and assigned readings are regularly used. Students also complete research and analytical studies to develop strategic thinking abilities.