Online MHA (OMHA)
15-Month Online Executive Master of Health Administration Program
The Executive Education office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 15-month Online Master of Health Administration program (OMHA).
This full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments who prefer the experience of a structured online cohort.
The Online Executive MHA program begins each fall, spring, and summer semester.
- Spring 2021 Online Executive MHA program begins Saturday, January 9, 2021.
- Summer 2021 Onlne Executive MHA program begins Saturday, May 22, 2021.
The OMHA curriculum is a cross section of business disciplines. From Health Law and Organization Behavior in Healthcare to Healthcare Finance and Research Methods, the OMHA courses are packed with the latest health administration-specific content. Additionally, you will earn the Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification.
The Online MHA degree in FAU's College of Business is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Upon completion of the Online MHA program, you will have earned the Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree.
Online MHA Program Features
- College of Business AACSB accreditation
- Courses taught by industry-leading faculty
- Complete in 15 months without work interruption
- Flexible/Personalized Schedule:
- Online program option is 100% asynchronous allowing for self-paced learning
- Qualified students may pursue a hybrid online/on-campus option
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Asychronous program schedule
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification included in program
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.