Executive MHA (EMHA)
15-Month Executive MHA Program On-campus or Online
The Executive Education office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 15-month Executive Master of Health Administration program (EMHA). FAU offers the program in in two formats; on-campus every third weekend or 100% online.
These full service, all-inclusive programs are specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments who prefer the experience of a structured cohort.
COVID -19 Message
The On-campus Executive Master of Healthcare Administration (EMHA) program is delivered through live synchronous sessions during scheduled class days and times on Saturdays and Sundays. Additionally, asynchronous class lectures and mini-lectures are recorded and accessible on demand to enhance class study in our digital learning management system, Canvas.
When Florida Atlantic University is permitted to reopen our campuses for physical attendance—as determined by the State University System—Executive Education will resume on-campus classroom attendance according to established regulations. Physical attendance in the classroom will be optional until effective regulations allow for a full return to on-campus immersion.
The on-campus Executive MHA program begins each fall and spring semester.
- Fall 2020 on-campus Executive MHA program begins Saturday, August 29, 2020.
The online Executive MHA program begins each fall, spring, and summer semester.
- Summer 2020 online Executive MHA program begins Saturday, May 23, 2020.
- Fall 2020 online Executive MHA program begins Saturday, August 22, 2020.
The EMHA curriculum is a cross section of business disciplines. From Health Law and Organization Behavior in Healthcare to Healthcare Finance and Research Methods, the EMHA courses are packed with the latest health administration-specific content. Additionally, you will earn the Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification.
The Executive MHA degree in FAU's College of Business is fully accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Upon completion of the Executive MHA program, you will have earned the Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree.
Executive MHA Program Features
- College of Business AACSB accreditation
- Dedicated state-of-the-art Executive Education facility
- Courses taught by world-class faculty
- Complete in 15 months without work interruption
- Flexible scheduling:
- On-campus program meets every third Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM - 6:15 PM
- Online program option is 100% asynchronous
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt certification included in program
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MHA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.