Executive MHA (EMHA) Program Calendar
On-Campus Executive MHA Schedule
The Executive MHA On-Campus program starts every spring (January) and fall (August) semester at the Boca Raton Campus.
- Fall 2019 On-Campus program started Saturday & Sunday, August 24 & 25, 2019 - Detailed Schedule
- Spring 2020 On-Campus program started Saturday & Sunday, January 11 & 12, 2020 - Detailed Schedule
- Fall 2020 On-Campus program starts Saturday & Sunday, August 29 & 30, 2020 - Detailed Schedule
Courses are held every third weekend on Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am-6:15pm, with breaks between semesters. The EMHA program is a cohort based program and students will progress through the program together as a group.
The program consists of 30 credit hours and students will have 44 total days on campus. The pace and intensity of the program are balanced to provide students with optimal opportunities to assimilate knowledge.
A variety of learning methods are employed throughout the program. Case studies, problem-solving discussions, team presentations, individual study, lectures, visual presentations, guest speakers, and assigned readings are regularly used. Students also complete research and analytical studies to develop strategic thinking abilities.
Online Executive MHA Schedule
The Executive MHA Online program begins each summer, fall, and, spring semester.
- Fall 2019 Online program started August 17 2019 - Detailed Schedule
- Spring 2020 Online program started January 11 2020 - Detailed Schedule
- Summer 2020 Online program starts May 23 2020 - Detailed Schedule
- Fall 2020 Online program starts August 22, 2020 - Detailed Schedule
The Online Executive MHA program consists of 30 credit hours. The pace and intensity of the program are balanced to provide students with optimal opportunities to assimilate knowledge. The Online Program will follow the same course schedule as the On-Campus Program. Visit the EMHA Curriculum page for a course listing and descriptions.
The online Executive MHA contains the same curriculum and is taught by the same professors as our campus-based programs. Our online Executive MHA is 100% online; it contains no residency requirement and no international residency requirement.
FAU’s Online Executive MHA is 100% asynchronous, allowing students to access courses at any time and from any location, with an internet connection. The instruction and content replicates the classroom experience, where you will have recorded online lectures, presentations, discussion and chats.
The focus of the online Executive MHA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum - in an online environment.