Online MHA (OMHA) Information Sessions
Please join us at an Information Session/Open House to learn more about our Online Master of Health Administration program.
Topics Covered at an Information Session/Open House:
- OMHA curriculum and schedule
- College of Business AACSB accreditation
- Unique program features tailored for working professionals
- Exploration of the Executive Education experience
- Enrollment steps
- Funding options
- Networking with current and prospective students
- Discussion of your professional background and career objectives
- Interactive Q & A with the program faculty and staff
*Guests, family, and/or colleagues are permitted to attend sessions as well.
Not able to attend an Open House? Not a problem. Connect with us by phone or web conference. CLICK HERE!
Open houses/information sessions will be held virtually until further notice. If you register for an on-campus event, specific locations will be provided upon event registration.