KUDOS: May 2023
By Comms Team | 05/31/2023Tags: Accounting | Business-Communications | Deans-Office | Economics | Executive-Education | Finance | Hospitality | ITOM | Management | Marketing | Newsletters | Sport-Management
Categories: Announcements | Accolades | Faculty/Staff | Research
Website Training Changes
Our web training program has been updated with a new format. The program consists of a sequence of video tutorials and assignments that must be completed before obtaining full access.
If any member of your team requires training, kindly send an email to email@example.com to obtain further information.
The 2023 hurricane season is set to begin on June 1st, and it's important to prepare for any potential tropical weather events. Take the time to go through the following link, which provides valuable information on communication, planning, and safety measures to ensure your readiness for the season.
Let's Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be Owl Ready! 2023 Hurricane Season
Congratulating Judy on her recent selection for research fellowship
Judy Monestime, Research Associate & Instructor (Health Administration Programs), was selected for the Visiting Disability and Rehabilitation Equity Researcher Mentorship Program (VERMP) Fellowship with Langston University Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Research and Capacity Building for Minority Entities. She will be integrated into an ongoing research project and matched with a peer mentor to develop a research proposal submitted to National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research, Field Initiated Project Program.
Congratulations to the following faculty members on achieving promotions & tenure!
- Dr. Pauline Chin – University Instructor
- Dr. Rosemond Desir – Associate Professor with Tenure
- Dr. Kimberly Ellis – Full Professor
- Dr. Scott Feyereisen – Associate Professor with Tenure
- Dr. Sarah Nielsen – Senior Instructor
- Dr. Magno Queiroz – Associate Professor with Tenure
- Dr. Joseph Rakestraw – Associate Professor with Tenure
- Dr. Peter Ricci – University Instructor
- Dr. Bharti Sharma – Senior Instructor
- Dr. Ethlyn Williams – Full Professor
- Dr. Charles Yang – Full Professor
Dr. Kenneth Orbach, retired Professor, School of Accounting has been awarded the rank of Faculty Emeritus.