Management and More Internship
All Business Majors are welcome to apply (MAN 4940/6943 ENT 4940)
This course is open to ALL College of Business students (Accounting, Finance, International Business and Trade, Economics, Marketing, MIS, Management, Hospitality, etc.)
To qualify for this internship course a student must complete the following:
- Currently enrolled in the College of Business
- Junior or senior standing or higher
- Overall GPA 2.5 or higher
- Prerequisites: MAN 3025 and three additional 3000 or 4000 level business courses, all with minimum grades of "C"
- Course must be applied for in the semester prior to the intended
- Application Deadlines
- Fall 2021 - Due August 1, 2021
- Spring 2022 - Due December 1, 2021
- Download the Application
Once completed, set and appointment in your Success Network with the College of Business Internships and Professional Development team including Jodi-Kay Reece and Lauren Chorlog to turn in the application.