Management and More Internship
MAN4940: For MGMT-LAMS and All Other Undergraduate Business Majors
ENT4940: For MGMT-ENTS Majors
MAN6943: For Graduate Business Majors
This course is open to ALL College of Business students who have space for an elective course.
- Obtain an internship that lasts the complete semester.
- Be fully admitted into the College of Business (declared major)
- Have above a 2.5 GPA (3.0 for graduate students)
- Be a Junior, Senior or Graduate student
- Have taken MAN 3025 and 2 additional 3000 or 4000 level Business courses (undergraduate only)
- Non Management majors must have available College of Business or Free Elective Credits (undergraduate only)
- Internships must be at an organization that the student is not currently working. If the student obtains aninternship in another department at current employer, significant learning opportunities must exist.
- Internships must be the length of the semester (13-16 weeks)
- Student Interns cannot be managed by relatives
- Internship credit is based on the following criteria:
3 credits = 18-25 hours per week (recommended)
Spring 2024: Due January 2, 2024
Summer 2024: Due April 29, 2024
Fall 2024: Due August 5, 2024
Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org