NABA - National Association of Black Accountants
- A non-profit organization membership association dedicated to bridging the opportunity gap for black professionals in the accounting, finance, and related business professions.
- Over 45 chapters within 40 states
- With more than 20,000 professionals in various fields, NABA advances people, careers, and the mission by providing education, resources, and meaningful career connections to both professional and student members.
- Networking opportunities with business professionals and students
- Recruitment and Networking advice
- Learn more about job opportunities and the business profession.
Becoming an official member:
- Various annual scholarship opportunities
- Participation in exclusive member-only conferences and events
- Membership cord and stoles to wear at graduation*
- Access to various professional career and development programs (CPA Summit)
- Gain national recognition, as well as special invitations, from top accounting and business firms
*Graduation stoles are only given to members of the Executive Board.
To learn more, please visit our National Website at https://www.nabainc.org/
Apply for membership today!
NABA Owl Central Membership Application: https://fau.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/naba