Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI- ACP)® Exam Preparation Course
In many industries, such as IT and software development, project managers are often faced with complex projects that call for a great deal of vision and originality — while also requiring flexibility and compliance. Agile project management offers additional project planning, execution and control techniques which can be used in conjunction with traditional project management methodologies to effectively manage the most challenging projects.
Achieving the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification clearly illustrates to your colleagues, organizations, and potential employers that you are ready and able to lead in this new age of product development, management, and delivery. Acquiring the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification now will place you among the first professionals to achieve this valuable industry designation from The Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
- Format: 3 Days
- Dates: Enroll Anytime
- Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Hours: 21 Hours-PDUs/ 2.1 CEUs
- Sessions: 3
- Location: Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton Campus
- Fee: $1,395
This course is a preparation for those individuals who are considering pursuing PMI®'s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification and can be applied toward the 21 hours of education in the specialized area of Agile Project Management set forth by PMI® and required for all (PMI-ACP)® credential candidates. The course is a combination of instructor-led training and self-dependent work. The first two days of training include a stimulating combination of class interaction, active learning exercises, and group collaboration. Each exercise is designed to allow participants to learn through practice and immediately apply tools to daily work efforts. The third day of training focuses on self-dependent work and actual exam preparation. Supplemental materials and specific instruction on how to prepare for the certification exam are provided.
- PMI-ACP® Certification
- The Domains:
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Agile Methodologies
For more information on PMI's requirements, please visit www.PMI.org.
Instructional Method and Format
- Taught by a PMP® and PMI-ACP®- credentialed instructor
- Includes lectures, slides, hands-on exercises, Q&A, and discussion regarding exam topics and questions - this program is designed to prepare participants for the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam
Florida Atlantic University is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)®, approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
PMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA®, and PMI-ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Program Benefits
- Ideal Candidate
- Program Requirements
- Books and Material
The PMI-ACP® Exam Change in 2018...Be Prepared!!!
To learn more about the changes, click here