MBA in Sport Management Admission
The Office of Executive Education reviews candidate applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant's professional and academic background.
Please connect with us so we can help you with your admission.
We are here to assist you!
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or bachelor’s degree in business; no business prerequisites are required.
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor's degree
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over last 60 undergraduate credits
- Current resume
- Personal Essay
- GMAT or GRE (May be waived after evaluation of the prospective applicant's 4-years qualified, relevant work experience with approval from the Admissions Committee.)
- Graduate Admissions and Supplemental Applications
While previous work experience is preferred, work experience is not required to get in the FAU MBA in Sport Management program.
GMAT/GRE Requirement - GMAT/GRE Waiver Information
If it is determined by the Admissions Committee that the GMAT or GRE is required,
the minimum score requirement is:
GRE Verbal: 153 Quantitative: 144 Written: 4
The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for the 23-month MBA in Sport Management program.
The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived after evaluation of the applicants proposed 4 years or more of qualified managerial work experience with approval from the Admissions Committee.
International Students/Students With Foreign Credentials
A graduate of a foreign college or university who has completed an academic program equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree are required to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a foreign credentials evaluation service that is a member of NACES. Please contact evaluation companies directly to determine the documents required to obtain this evaluation.
Official TOEFL or IELTS Score
The TOEFL or IELTS exam is required for international students.
The minimum College of Business requirement for the TOEFL is 600 (Paper-Based Test)
and 100 (Internet Based Test). The minimum College of Business requirement for IELTS
is a band score of 7.0.
FAU's school code for the TOEFL is 5229.
TOEFL - IELTS Minimum Requirements
|TOEFL||600 Paper Based|
|TOEFL||100 Internet Based|
|IELTS||7.0 Band Score|
Application Deadline for On-Campus Program (last day interviews will be done):
- Spring - The application review process (including interviews) for Spring 2019 on-campus program closes December 15, 2018.
- Fall - The application review process (including interviews) for Fall 2019 on-campus
program closes July 15, 2019.
References and Letters of Recommendation are not accepted.
Application Deadline for Online Program:
- Spring - The application review process for Spring 2019 online program closes January 3, 2019.
- Summer - The application review process for Summer 2019 online program closes May 15, 2019.
- Fall - The application review process for Fall 2019 online program closes August 10, 2019.
FAU MBASport reserves the right to change posted Application Deadlines without prior notice.