Online BBA (OBBA) Program Information
FAU’s Online Bachelor of Business Administration (OBBA) degree program is a fully online bachelor degree in Business with majors in Accounting, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Management, and Marketing. Online BBA students have full access to advisors and instructors so they can feel just as connected to the university as students who come to campus every day. After acceptance to this upper division degree program, all graduation requirements can be fulfilled in a minimum of two years.
FAU and its degree programs are fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), which is the regional accreditation agency responsible for the review of institutions in the southeast United States. In addition to regional accreditation from SACS, FAU’s College of Business has earned professional accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). FAU’s Online BBA program is taught by the same world-class faculty as the on-campus major programs and graduates of FAU Business’ online program can continue on and apply to any graduate degree here at FAU or anywhere in the world.
- FAU’s Online Bachelor of Business Administration degree program provides a welcoming and collegial learning environment for all online students as part of the FAU community
- Our expert faculty brings both extensive academic credentials and solid business experience to the classroom to help our undergraduate students compete successfully in the global workforce
- Students develop a broader business perspective with dynamic discussions and relevant curriculum immediately applicable to students’ current positions and desired career industries
- Class size is limited to allow students and instructors to work together and address each student’s specific needs. Students receive personalized feedback on all assignments, individual coaching sessions, and opportunities—both in formal presentations and discussions—to speak up in class, be heard, and hear others’ points of view
- Undergraduate students with varying experience and business knowledge can take advantage of tutoring, academic advising, and other support services available for student success
- AACSB’s programmatic accreditation ensures the quality of educational offerings and is continuously benchmarked against criteria that prepare students for professional business careers. Though there are thousands of business schools in the world, only around 780 in more than 50 countries have earned AACSB accreditation and meet their quality standards