The following comments are anonymously sourced from the Students Perception of Teaching (SPOTs) surveys given to students in GEB 3213.
What did you like most about this course?
- "The assignments helped in real-world events that occur in the workplace."
- "The relevant material that we can use in a real-world environment."
- "I love the real-world applications that I am learning in this course. The information
is not already outdated for what I will be doing in my professional life."
- "I enjoyed learning real-world practical skills that are useful in practically any
situation. I liked how the class is a small number of students, so that individual
attention was given to each student."
- "Presentations allowed for people to become comfortable with public speaking."
- "This course has by far been one of the most useful courses in all my years of attending
college. Everything taught in the class will be extremely useful for business majors.
I feel better prepared for the business world because of this class."
- "The learning environment greatly helped me develop my public speaking and research
abilities. I was very reluctant the first day to take this class due to the presentations,
but I am glad that I stuck it out."
- "Gives work that will ACTUALLY be used in the work/career environment."
- "How practical it is."
- "The instructor made a subject that would seem boring into a VERY informative and necessary class. As I am graduating, I was provided with countless tools including the assigned resume that got me my job upon graduation."