MIS Students/ Alumni in the News:
Hannah Herbst, MIS major, wins first place in the Florida Venture Forum's Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition.
Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferrable among industries and locations.
To see job placement of several ITOM alumni, please visit the "Where are they now?" site.
Our graduates don't get outsourced - they are needed here and now.
- Business and technically trained professionals
- Excellent communicators, with keen understanding of people, processes, and business needs
- Have an in-depth understanding of the globalization drivers and processes and are trained to work in multicultural, global environment
- Managers who bridge the most important divisions in an organization – the Information Technology and the Business Administration
- Building successful careers
- from consulting to general managers
- from business and data analysts to knowledge management officers
- from systems development to project management
- from information security and system administrators, to corporate and law enforcement computer investigators.
- Plentiful and well-paid job opportunities, even in the toughest economic conditions
- Fun, interesting, and exciting jobs
- Working with greatest and latest technologies
- Solving real business problems
- Working with people
For more information on MIS careers, please visit the Career Resource Center