Our Past ITOM Graduates
MIS Students & Alumni in the News:
Hannah Herbst, MIS major, wins first place in the Florida Venture Forum's Statewide Collegiate Startup Competition.
ITOM Alumni Placement/Employment Information
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferrable among industries and locations.
- Our graduates don't get outsourced - they are needed here and now.
- To see job placement of several ITOM alumni, please visit our "Where are they now?" webpage.
Our ITOM Alumni are:
- Business and technically trained professionals
- Excellent communicators, with keen understanding of people, processes, and business needs
- Have an in-depth understanding of the globalization drivers and processes and are trained to work in multicultural, global environment
- Managers who bridge the most important divisions in an organization – the Information Technology and the Business Administration
- Building successful careers
- from consulting to general managers
- from business and data analysts to knowledge management officers
- from systems development to project management
- from information security and system administrators, to corporate and law enforcement computer investigators.
Our ITOM Alumni enjoy:
- Plentiful and well-paid job opportunities, even in the toughest economic conditions
- Fun, interesting, and exciting jobs
- Working with greatest and latest technologies
- Solving real business problems
- Working with people
For more information on MIS careers, please visit the Career Resource Center