Overview of Career Outlook
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, mathematicians, statisticians, and workers in other STEM occupations had a 33 percent higher wage with a master’s degree than those with a bachelor’s degree. Computer systems analysts and computer programmers are among the other STEM occupations that had a wage premium for master’s degree holders.
- Industries with the highest levels of employment are Computer Systems Design and Related Services, Management of Companies and Enterprises, Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services, Scientific Research and Development Services, and Insurance Carriers.
- Highest employment states
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferable among industries and locations.
- Graduates of our programs have been placed in some of the top firms in the country including Microsoft, Citrix, and Office Depot
- To see the recent job placement of our graduates, visit our "Where are they now?" page
- To learn more about our graduates and here their success stories, visit Our Graduates page