- Business Administration
- Business Law
- Health Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
Minor in Digital Marketing
What is Digital Marketing?
- "Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands using electronic devices or the internet. It also includes text messaging, instant messaging, video, apps, Podcasts, electronic billboards, digital television and radio channels, etc. Digital marketing uses multiple channels and technologies that allow an organization to analyze campaigns, content and strategy to understand what’s working and what isn't – typically in real time" SAS.com
- Information Systems and Web and Social media connectivity have become a key consideration for Marketing and Sales professionals and executives today.
- Digital marketing is a booming field. Companies are spending record budgets on advertising on the Internet, mobile, and social media platforms.
- There is a growing need for highly trained professionals who understand both information system and marketing and can develop strategies to take full advantage of the digital media to accomplish the marketing goals of a company or institution.
View All ITOM Programs