FAU Business Pitch Competition
The annual FAU Business Pitch (formerly Plan) Competition is hosted by the College of Business, Adams Center for Entrepreneurship with support from local partners and sponsors. The competition encourages FAU students, faculty, staff and recent graduates to pitch their game-changing idea for a chance to fund their new ventures. Along with prize money, teams compete for legal and business services, preferred access into the FAU Tech Runway Venture Program and the opportunity to present their business pitch to local angel, venture capital groups and more. Competitors have the opportunity to meet and network with successful entrepreneurs. Resources are provided to aid students in the creation and implementation of their businesses. Students will gain valuable skills and experiences to be successful.
Congratulations to all who competed in FAU's annual Business Pitch Competition - amazing job!
The 2023 winners are:
$10,000 | 1st place: DashOne (Juan Fortich)
$5,000 | 2nd place: aDubb (Yherzon Chura Ruiz)
$2,500 | 3rd place: OrbitGrow Innovations (Jake Pearman)
$1,000 | Social Impact winners (tied):
Therapy-in-a-Click | Lauren Reynolds
Ash & Wick, Co. | Ashley Melgar
A huge shout out and thank you to our 2023 Judges:
- Shirit Lamm Gurman – President, Preferred Corporate Travel
- Robert Juul Glæsel – Partner & Global Head of Sales, 24Slides
- Henry Canfield – Entrepreneur, Global Executive, Professor and Researcher
- Andrew Duffell – President, Research Park at Florida Atlantic University
- Shana Ostrovitz – Executive Director, 1909
- Nelson Telemaco – Chief Executive Officer, Proximity Works & Mentor at Venture Mentoring Team
- Cassius Johnson – CEO and Co-Founder, Perceptist
Click the picture below to see all of the competing teams!
Adams Center for Entrepreneurship