Overview of Program Information
- The Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) is a 30 credit program consisting of 10 courses (no business pre-requisites required).
- Students are required to complete 30 graduate-level credits, or 10 three-credit courses (5000 level or higher), with a 3.0 GPA or higher to graduate. The program does not offer a thesis option.
- MSBA degree is offered by the department of Information Technology & Operations Management in the College of Business.
- Additional details about program courses and application information can be found in the following documents:
Program Duration and Delivery Method
- Full-time students can complete the program in as little as 18 months (4 semesters) by taking 3 courses (9 credits) each in the Fall and Spring terms and 2 courses (6 credits) in the Summer term.
- Part-time students can complete the program in 2.5 years (7 semesters) by taking 2 courses each in the Fall and Spring terms and 1 course in the Summer term.
- Courses are primarily offered over a 16-week period in the Fall and Spring semesters. A limited number of courses are offered in the Summer semester over a 12-week or 6-week period; we do not offer 8-week courses in the Fall and Spring at this time.
- All courses in the MSBA program can be completed in a traditional face to face format
or in a fully-online distance learning format.
- Traditional face to face courses are usually offered in the evenings
- ISM courses generally alternate from being offered fully online to being offered face to face from semester to semester.
- Please check the FAU Course Schedule for further information and course offerings.