Online MBA Application Process
Complete the Departmental Supplemental Application
Item 1: Submit Current Resume
Current resume with three academic or professional references on last page including: reference name, title, company, contact information.
Item 2: Submit Unofficial Transcript(s) or Unofficial Transcript Evaluation
Upload your unofficial transcript(s) from your bachelor’s program or transcript evaluation (this step is NOT required for FAU graduates). If you only have an official copy of your transcripts or evaluation, please mail them to our office (listed below).
Item 3 (International Students Only): Submit Unofficial TOEFL or IELTS Exam Score
- Evidence of English proficiency. Non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of proficiency in English from: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum university requirement for TOEFL is 500 (Paper-Based Test) and 61 (Internet Based Test). The minimum university requirement for IELTS is a band score of 6.0.
- Please Note: Applicants are responsible for making arrangements to schedule the test(s).
- Non-Native speakers of English are not required to submit proof of English language
proficiency if they meet one of the following:
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in the United States or abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Completion of at least three years of secondary education from a high school based in a country where English is the majority native-speaking language, or where English is the primary language of instruction starting in the primary grades.
- Completion of at least sixty (60) post-secondary credits or an associate degree or higher from a U.S. regionally accredited postsecondary institution or from a recognized post-secondary institution abroad with full curriculum of instruction in English.
- Here is the official FAU regulation on English Language Proficiency: Regulation 4.009.
Item 4: Submit Letters of Recommendation
The supplemental application includes a "Recommendations" tab with space to enter three email addresses corresponding to your recommenders. If email addresses are entered, please notify your recommenders that they can expect a request from you - via email - containing a link to our database. Alternatively, upload scanned letters of recommendation. Recommenders should be academic (professor, instructor) or professional (colleague, manager, associate) and can be a subset of your references.
Decision and Next Steps
Upon successful review of the Supplemental Application documents, you will be informed of your admission status. If accepted, your admissions coordinator will send you information for the next steps to complete the application process.