Online MBA Program Information
23-month Online MBA with International Business Specialization
Florida Atlantic University's Online MBA Program is an intensive 23-month program offering exceptional quality.
The fully Online MBA curriculum allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a nationally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Online MBA Program. It is an effective way to insure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
The 23-month Online MBA is 40-46 credits
- 28 credits core MBA
- 12 credits specialization - International Business
- 6 credits foundation - Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance
The foundation courses may be waived with a previous grade of “B” or better if completed within the last five years
- $800 per credit hour
- 40-46 credits total (6 credits foundation courses may be waived)
- $32,000 - $36,800
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
- Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement are accepted. Tuition is waived until financial aid is disbursed. Visit our Online MBA Tuition and Financial Aid page.
- Self Pay? We offer a convenient payment plan