Online MBA (OMBA)
16 - 23 month Online MBA
FAU's Online MBA Program is ranked among the best programs in the nation by US News & World Report and among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek. FAU's MBA programs were also recently ranked #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is host to the 16 - 23 month Online MBA program. The Online MBA program is specially designed to allow participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning an AACSB-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students - in a fully online environment.
FAU’s Online MBA is 100% asynchronous, allowing students to access courses at any time and from any location, with an internet connection. The instruction and content replicates the classroom experience, where you will have recorded online lectures, presentations, discussion and chats.
The Online MBA contains the same curriculum and is taught by the same professors as our campus-based programs. Our online MBA is 100% online; it contains no residency requirement and no international residency requirement.
The focus of the Online MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated
effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components
of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum - in an online environment.
Upon completion of the Online MBA program, you will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with an International Business specialization.
The Online MBA degree program begins every summer, fall and spring semester.
- The Summer 2021 Online MBA degree program begins May 22, 2021.
- The Fall 2021 Online MBA degree program begins August 21, 2021.
Online MBA Program Features
- FAU College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- World Class Faculty
- Complete the Online MBA in 16 - 23 months without Work Interruption
- 8 week terms
- Programs Start: May, August, and January
- Team-based Cohort Format
- 40-46 Credit Curriculum
- VIP Concierge Service and Support
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Online MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.