Online MBA Admissions
The Office of Executive Education reviews candidate applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant's professional and academic background.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; no business prerequisites are required
- GPA approximately 3.0 or higher over the last 60 undergraduate credits
- Four years of professional work experience (non-industry-specific)
- Supplemental Application, including:
- Unofficial transcript or foreign transcript evaluation reflecting bachelor's degree
- Current resume with three (3) academic or professional references listed on the last page including: reference name, title, company, contact information
- Two letters of recommendation - academic or professional
- GMAT/GRE unofficial score; see below for waiver information
- Graduate College Application (pending decision from Supplemental Application)
GMAT/GRE Waiver Information
The GMAT/GRE exam score may be waived for the 23-month Online MBA program. GMAT/GRE waiver eligibility is based on evaluation of credentials listed under “Admission Criteria.” Additionally, a waiver may be granted with the completion of an advanced degree (Master’s, Doctoral, Professional).
International Students/Students With Foreign Credentials
A graduate of a foreign college or university who has completed an academic program equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree are required to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a foreign credentials evaluation service that is a member of NACES. Please contact evaluation companies directly to determine the documents required to obtain this evaluation.
Applicants who have completed a minimum of two years of post-secondary education in the United States are exempt from this requirement.
The minimum College of Business requirement for the TOEFL is 600 (Paper-Based Test) and 100 (Internet Based Test). The minimum College of Business requirement for IELTS is a band score of 7.0.
FAU's school code for the TOEFL is 5229.