PMBA Tuition & Financial Aid
Professional MBA Tuition
- $900 per credit hour
- 40-46 credits total (ACG 6027 & FIN 6406 may be waived)
- $36,000 - $41,400
- Full-service, all-inclusive.
Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
Program fees include:
- Required Textbooks
- Parking Permit
- Student ID
- Refreshments and Snacks
- Guaranteed schedule for the entire program
- Recording of select courses as needed
- Pre-Program team-building events
- Access to non-degree workshops and seminars
- Full-service program support for all your needs including assistance with financial aid
- Support Staff Open Door Policy
- Graduation Cap and Gown
- Graduation Banquet
Methods of Payment
- Financial Aid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Self Pay with Payment Plan
- Combination of Payment Methods
Students whose method of tuition payment is federal financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Most students who apply for Federal Financial Aid (Stafford Loan) via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are eligible for $20,500 per academic year in loans.
The awarded amount is divided into 2 semester - fall and spring.
Once awarded, the funds can be declined, decreased or accepted in the amount awarded.
The amount of tuition covered by the financial aid is deferred until the aid award is disbursed.
View the FAU Financial Aid database for additional information.
A copy of your company tuition reimbursement policy is required by our office. We will provide information to you required by your Department of Human Resources.
Students who are using full or partial tuition reimbursement as their method of payment receive a grade sheet and invoice or receipt at the end of each semester.
The amount of tuition covered by the tuition reimbursement policy is deferred and should be received up to 30 days after the end of each semester.
Students with partial tuition reimbursement declare a supplemental method of tuition payment. e.g. financial aid or self pay, which covers the remaining tuition.
Self Pay with Payment Plan
A payment plan is provided for students who select the self pay method of tuition payment; tuition payments are divided into two equal payments. Fall and spring semesters have two terms with two payments per term.
Students can declare any combination of tuition payment methods.
FAU Financial Aid
View the FAU Financial Aid database for comprehensive federal loan information, forms, and resources.
Please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov if you are ready to complete your FAFSA application.
In essence, to receive federal student aid, you must meet certain requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you’re from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
- Register with Selective Service if you are male and 18 to 25 years of age (go to www.sss.gov for more information).
- Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate or pass an exam approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program at a school that participates in the federal student aid programs.
- Not have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (such as grants, loans, or work-study)
- You must not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
- You must demonstrate financial need (except for unsubsidized Stafford Loans).
- Must be enrolled as a half-time or full-time student
- Other requirements may apply