PMBA Program Information
23-month Professional MBA: International Business
Florida Atlantic University's Professional MBA Program is an intensive 23-month program offering classes on the Boca Raton or Davie campuses. The Boca Raton campus program offers classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:15-10pm and the Davie campus program offers classes on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:15-10pm.
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while
earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class
begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of
classes and educational experiences.
Many corporations nominate and sponsor fast-track employees for the Professional MBA Program. It is an effective way to insure that they will have qualified, professionally credentialed managers for the future.
Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
The Professional MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester, and you
can choose to attend at the Boca Raton Campus or the Davie Campus.
Boca Raton Campus: Tuesday and Thursday nights, begins August 21 & 23, 2018.
Davie Campus: Monday and Wednesday nights, begins August 20 & 22, 2018.
The 23-month Professional MBA is 40-46 credits
- 28 credits core MBA
- 12 credits specialization - International Business
Alternative Specializations available including: Finance, International Business, Health Administration, Operations Management, or general MBA
- 6 credits foundation - Financial Accounting and Managerial Finance
Foundation accounting and finance courses may be waived with a previous grade of “B” or better if completed within the last five years
The remainder of the curriculum is enhanced to accommodate business prerequisite courses.
- Boca Raton campus program is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:15pm-10:00pm.
- Davie campus program is offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:15pm-10:00pm.
- $900 per credit hour
- 40-46 credits total (ACG 6027 & FIN 6406 may be waived)
- $36,000 - $41,400
- Tuition is the same for Florida Residents, Out-of-State Residents & International Students.
- Full-service, all-inclusive
Tuition, books, refreshments and snacks, student id, parking decal, review classes and recorded classes (as needed), graduation cap and gown and banquet.
- Financial Aid and Tuition Reimbursement are accepted. Tuition is waived until financial aid is disbursed.
- Self Pay? We offer a convenient payment plan.