Professional MBA (PMBA)
23-month Professional MBA
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic
University is home to the 23-month Professional MBA program, offered at the Boca Raton
Campus or Davie Campus.
With courses offered on weeknights, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our Professional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
FAU's Part Time MBA Program was recently ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek's last ranking, and ranks #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Professional MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester at the Boca Raton Campus, and each fall at the Davie Campus, and you can choose to attend at the Boca Raton Campus and/or the Davie Campus.
COVID -19 Message
FAU Executive Education remains committed to delivering a high-quality educational experience while prioritizing the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. As the circumstances of the global pandemic continue to evolve, we will adjust accordingly and in adherence to federal, state and university-wide directives. For the Spring 2021 semester, we are preparing to deliver the Professional MBA program in the following convenient format and in compliance with university regulations and guidelines:
Hybrid format – both in-class and/or virtual
Attend class in person while following social distancing protocols and/or chose to attend virtually from location of choice.
Virtual format – entirely virtual
Attend class virtually from location of choice.
Classes are designed to facilitate live interactive collaboration between faculty, in-person students and virtual students
- Davie Campus: Monday and Wednesday nights, begins January 11, 2021.
- Boca Raton Campus: Tuesday and Thursday nights, begins January 12, 2021.
PMBA Program Features
- VIP Concierge Service
- Optional International Business Trip
- Individual Leadership Profile and Assessment
- Private, Executive Coaching Sessions
- Network with PMBA students on class days
- World Class Faculty
- State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 7 years
- Complete the PMBA in 23 months without work interruption
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- Program starts August and January of each year
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Professional MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Executive MBA participants may pick from a myriad elective* classes (12 credits) in accordance to their career objectives, or chose an MBA specialization in the following areas:
- International Business
- Health Administration
- Operations Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Sport Management
*Elective classes may be offered at different days/times or online.