Overview of Career Outlook
- Industries with the highest levels of employment are Computer Systems Design and Related Services, Management of Companies and Enterprises, Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services, Scientific Research and Development Services, and Insurance Carriers.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, top paying industries for Data Scientists and Mathematical Science Occupations are Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing,Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities, Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods, Other Schools and Instruction, and Monetary Authorities-Central Bank.
- Highest employment and Top Paying States** :
|State||Employment||Hourly mean wage||Annual mean wage|
|California**||9,510||$ 62.05||$ 129,060|
|Texas||4,310||$ 50.08||$ 104,170|
|New York**||3,950||$ 59.73||$ 124,240|
|Illinois||3,290||$ 48.33||$ 100,520|
|Washington**||2,610||$ 56.88||$ 118,320|
|North Carolina **||2,340||$ 56.43||$ 117,370|
|New Jersey **||1,770||$ 55.89||$ 116,250|
- Our graduates are among the most versatile and mobile professionals, transferable among industries and locations
- Graduates of our programs have been placed in some of the top firms in the country including Microsoft, Citrix, and Office Depot
- To see the recent job placement of our graduates, visit our "Where are they now?" page
- To learn more about our graduates and here their success stories, visit Our Graduates page