Overview of Program Information
- The Information Technology and Operations Management department offers a combined Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with Major in Management Information Systems to a Master of Science (M.S.) with Major in Information Technology and Management (MSITM) program.
- Students in this combined program may count up to 12 credits of approved graduate
coursework (5000-level or higher courses) toward both their bachelor's degree and
their master's degree as long as the combined program totals a minimum of 150 credits
- The student has met the minimum of 120 credits for the bachelor's degree; and
- The student has taken a minimum of 30 credits in 5000-level or higher courses for the master's program.
- With an approximate duration of five years, this combined program provides attractive ways for students to continue their graduate work.
- Students complete and graduate from their bachelor's degree program first, and continue coursework to finish their master's degree program.
- For this Combined MIS to MSITM program, students must:
- At the undergraduate-level, major in Management Information Systems & choose the Information Technology Path
- At the graduate level, pursue the MS in Information Technology & Management (MSITM)
graduate degree program from the College of Business and choose one of the (2) Concentrations:
- Information Technology Management
- Business Analytics
- Additional details about program courses can be found in the following documents: